2016 EMPTIES ! (part 1) 💁





hello ! in this post i'll show you which products i used up during this year and i'll also tell you my opinion about them. we'll talk about hair, skincare and makeup! so let's get started!

HAIR



  • Rilken Styling Curl Mousse
I found this mousse great when used in damp hair in order to give them some body before they dry completely. It contains provitamin B5 and it protects hair from the heat and UV rays. DOWNSIDE: it feels sticky!
  • L'oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil
The most amazing, fine, silky feel dry oil for all types of hair! Feels and smells amazing! I keep purchasing it for the last 2 years- I think that says a lot!
  • Syoss Curl Control
I liked it, but i don't think it's anything special. I wouldn't purchase it again. I'd prefer to try another one.


BODY

  • AVON naturals Vanilla & Sandalwood scented spritz
Amazing light-weight vanilla scented body mist. A must-have- in the bag when in a hurry! Definitely check out the other scents, too!

  • Valley Ylang Ylang Eau de Toilete
I think that this perfume that has a unisex scent suitable for anyone who wants something easy for everyday errands/school etc.

SKINCARE
  • L'oreal Ideal Fresh cleansing gel
This soap-free gel is suitable for oily skin. You really feel fresh after cleansing your face. I wouldn't recomend it to normal and dry skin because it really absorbs the oils of it.
  • L'oreal Ideal Fresh cleansing milk
It removes makeup really good, also suitable for the eyes, it does not irritate them. It also lasts for a very long time. In the end it feels very moisturizing, too!
  • Solene Suncare Face Cream SPF30
Suitable for oily skin, moisturizing, paraben & silicone free. Its also water resistant, i didn't have to re-apply all the time, specially at the beach.
  • L'oreal skin perfection day cream
Unfortunatelly they discontinued it in Greece, i had bought it twice, as you can see, cause i really really loved this daycream! Very fine texture, it didn't make me oily. It leaved my skin smooth and poreless. So great!

MAKEUP



  • L'oreal Infallible 24h Matte foundation
The best drugstore foundation for those who want a matte finish. It's definitelly suitable for those with very oily- or maybe even combination skin. Not a good idea for normal to dry skin (cakey result).
  • Essence All About matt makeup
I didn't like this foundation at all! It claims it has a matte finish but it was very oily- at least on my skin. The coverage was also bad. I tried to use it as an eye primer but that didn't work out either.
  • Radiant Matt Finish transparent base
A silicony make up primer, perfect for covering up large pores and to keep your face matte throughout the day. It also lasts for a very long time!

  • H&M Cover-Up Concealer
I bought this concealer in a darker shade (chestnut) just for the purpose of contouring. It worked fine, but it didn't last for a very long time.

  • Maybelline Fit me concealer
I'm sure everyone thinks of the best for this one. The most creamy, blendable, great coverage drugstore concealer. No much needed to say!
  • Maybelline Matte Maker Powder
A simple affordable setting powder that does the job. Lasts for a decent amount of time. I have gone through so many of them and continue using it!
  • L'oreal True Match powder
A very fine and soft powder for setting and finishing of your makeup. It does not leave your face cakey! Beautiful!
  • H&M Bronzing Powder
H&M has actually changed the package since last year, so this is an old one. I really liked it for all year round, not only for summer. Great consistency! I'm looking forward to try the new ones.
  • ERRE DUE draw the line eyeliner
I didn't think i'd like this one but it suprised me! So bold and black!
  • Clinique instant lift for brows
I loved this brow pen! It has also a highlight stick on the other side for the brow bone! Very longwearing!
  • Max Factor 2000 Calorie mascara

Its a volume mascara for ever use but not a very dramatic effect. Perfect for morning and a simple day-time look.

  • Essence Lash princess false lash mascara
An amazing drugstore super cheap mascara! It gives your lashes length and it doesn't make them sticky!
  • L'oreal Volumissime extra black mascara
I think that this mascara doesn't do what it actually says which is volume and extra black result. I wouldn't purchase that again.
  • Essence Lash Princess Volume mascara
I loooved this one so much! It really surprised me because its price is under 5$! It gives curl and volume!
  • Essence longlasting lipliner (shade 05 lovely frappuccino)
Very creamy, goes on smoothly, longlasting indeed. It also can be warn on its own. I can't wait to try more shades!
  • Essence longlasting lipgloss (shade 03 soft nude)
Very creamy too! It matches every single lip colour making a very easy ombre lip! I wore it all day long. PLUS smells AH-mazing!
  • Essence longlasting lipstick (shade 07 natural beauty)
They felt very soft on the lips. I've tried and finished so many shades by this lip line and they apply all beautifully. You won't even need a mirror to put them on!

So these are the empties i had to show you! I hope you found this post helpful! 
PS: Part 2 is coming soon!


xoxo Kiki


SOCIAL MEDIA
TWITTER - thenoirpalette_
INSTAGRAM - thenoirpalette_
SNAPCHAT - thenoirpalette7






Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις από αυτό το ιστολόγιο

ERRE DUE - HYDRA ADVANCE 💧

c l i e n t m a k e u p - the makeover 💕 warm & sultry

THE EXOTIC ISSUE🌴🐚💄