2016 EMPTIES ! (part 2)



 Hey Lovies, in this post I have some more empties I wanted to talk to you about. I finish more and more products every day but all of them don't fit in one blogpost- it would be huge! So, I'm separating it in parts. Stay tuned for part 3!

                💮  HAIR




  • L'oreal Elvive shampoo for colored hair
This shampoo is such an amazing one to hydrate your hair and also protect the color! It doesn't leave my hair dry, I can comb them very easily & it smells amazing!

                 💮  BODY

  • Corpus Coconut Body Lotion
This lotion lasted me for a very long time. It has a very nice coconut scent, which is much more of a summer scent-but who cares 😂. Very affordable too, I buy it every year before summer.
   
  • Zara Oriental eau de toilette
I really love this perfume! I've had it in the past and I purchased it again. I really like most of the Zara perfumes, they are not too heavy and perfect for every day! It lasts for a few hours only but you can still smell it on your skin.

💮  Skincare

  • Nivea Refreshing cleansing milk

The truth is I've tried much better cleansing milks. With this product i have to re-aplly many times till all my make up comes off. I wouldn't purchase it again.

  • Oriflame bi-phased eye make up remover
Although I like bi-phased makeup removers this one didn't suit me. I wasn't fan of its texture, I found it too oily for my liking.

  • Oriflame Rasberry face scrub
I didn't like this one's texture either. I prefer more harsh scrubs for exfoliation on my skin and this one was too gentle. It did nothing for me.

  • La Roche Posay Effaclar Mat daycream

I really liked this day cream 'cause it didn't irritate my acne prone skin. It hydrated very good without leaving the skin oily. It's also suitable as a primer before makeup. Win-win!

💮  MAKEUP
  • L'oreal True Match Foundation
This is one of the best drugstore foundations ever! It is suitable for all skin types (in my opinion), oily skintypes (like mine) need to powder more often, but the silky feel on the skin is amazing! Super blendable as it says with buildable medium coverage. LOVE IT!

  • Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara
It's one the best mascaras I have ever tried in my life! You want curl? Got it! You want volume? Got it! You want separation? Got it! It doesn't stick them together, gives good length. Gotta go buy a new one!

  • Oriflame Very Me fat lash mascara
The only good thing this mascara has is the wand. It's plastic and it combs your lashes really good. I would suggest this in combination with another mascara.

  • L'oreal Brow Artist Plumper
I cannot live without this brow mascara! I have already bought some backup. It's like super glue. Very longlasting!

  • Guerlain Divinora no.462
Such a luxurious lipstick with a satin/matte finish, very longlasting and comfortable on the lips. So amazing!




                 SOCIAL MEDIA
TWITTER - thenoirpalette_
INSTAGRAM - thenoirpalette_
SNAPCHAT - thenoirpalette7


Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις από αυτό το ιστολόγιο

ERRE DUE - HYDRA ADVANCE 💧

c l i e n t m a k e u p - the makeover 💕 warm & sultry

THE EXOTIC ISSUE🌴🐚💄